Well I guess I am learning this blogging thing slowly but I really wanted Langley rounds to be a diary of the smallholding.
If I am to achieve a diary I must update the blog more regularly!
So instead of looking back I will look forward to next month with some aims / plans and see if I have met my goals at the end of March.
- Build new Chicken shed for egg laying flock – block work started in Feb
- Build Duck House – 8’x4′ base and 4′ high – to be mounted on concrete blocks in back garden
- Fence backgarden for Chicken and Ducks
- Clear barn and prepare for lambing in April – Move Ginger out to Percy and Annie goes to Farrowing pen as hopefully pregnant
- Get Mobile pig pen galvanised in preparation for showing season
- Construct cupboard in poultry shed for incubator – Due arrival of 12 Aylesbury duck eggs for incubation in first week of March.
- Develop Product management component of Accountz program so I can print stock available for sale on the blog – Recent upgrade of our Accountz program and 2 pigs butchers last week of Feb.
Well that is a start so I will publish this and try and update it regularly throughout March.
Here we go again it is now 27th March and I haven’t blogged but I have started some of my goals for March. Here is the chicken house under construction.